Thursday, August 9, 2012

another day, another life saved!

8-8-12:  worked on all sorts of animals today: ferrets, a chameleon, bearded dragon (lizard), sugar glider (gliding marsupial), siberian dwarf hamster, boa constrictor, to name a few.  Just got word from publisher that my 1st novel, "Dog Daze & Cat Naps", has been picked up as an audio book!  Also got word from another (nonfiction) publisher than a veterinary textbook on exotic animal reproduction is finally coming out in print; I contributed 6 chapters to that text, and have been waiting for my copy for many months. (I could use it at work!)  Making lots of friends on Facebook, especially in the American ferret community.  Time to call it a day...  my wife is reading "Battle for Eden" again, now that it's out in book form (she saw the manuscript before it was published, of course).   G'night, all.  ~MB

No comments:

Post a Comment