Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dog Daze will be out in audiobook format!

Just heard from my publisher that a well known producer of audio books has picked up "Dog Daze & Cat Naps", my 1st novel.  Great news... and Dog Daze continues to outperform my other works in terms of sales, despite 3 years having passed since its release.  Maybe animal stories are more popular than sci-fi?  Hmmm, I might have to do a sci-fi animal story!  (of course, my latest novel "The Battle for Eden" features some interesting --and cute-- otherworldly animals, so those who want an animal component to a story might be appeased!   Tiime to do some writing on "Dark Angels", my next novel.  The weather has finally turned colder, Fall is here, and spending time indoors w/ the laptop sounds more appealing than on balmy days.  Time to get to it!   Best regards to all my readers... ~MB

No comments:

Post a Comment